Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer After High School

My IELTS result has came out and I'm so pleased with the score especially reading (I got 7 wee ;D) thou my overall score isn't exemplary but I still feel grateful haha.

Anyway last Tuesday was my school's farewell night, we can't call it prom night because one of our teacher in charged thought it sounds.. wild?  LOL it took place at Equinox, Plaza Senayan and start at 5 till 12. I decided to came at the very last minute and it happened to be a good choice cause it was splendid and i had such a wonderful night! The event itself called SUMMER ( SMAK 5 Utmost Memories ) it held by science 1 and organized by Warung Pesta. I personally love the place but there's couple of things that disappoint me which i can not tell.. however, our togetherness is what's matter most, right? :) 

barefoot ladies :p




Gita, the future designer (visit her blog here) me and Stephanie

amazing crowds













No comments:

Post a Comment