Sunday, May 6, 2012

Busy Bee

Wow yes. High school is over. I repeat, high school is over!! Yay! No more stupid punishments, strict teachers and gray uniform :') Actually I don't know wether I should be sad or happy cause yes, I'll miss even the most negligible memories :)

Anyway, I'm in the middle of a really long holiday that I haven't had since so long. It starts in April till August and it's undoubtedly monotonous cause all I do is wake up, hang out, go home, sleep, and repeat. Well of course with couple of (arduous) tasks like handing documents to agent, making visas, and preparing my IELT test. Holiday has never been this busy before *sigh*
Despite all of the super-sucks-things I also looking forward to my holiday in June and the new environment I'll be facing soon as i get into college life. Hyped!!!
So here's my holiday wish list:
- Get satisfying score for IELTS (the result comes out at 14th)
- Get my visa approved 
- Do more exercise and eat healthy
- Lose 5 kgs in 2 months
- Buy several blazer, coats, and comfy flats
- Try more red velvets in every places all over Jakarta, ha!

xx,
Joan Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment