Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello June

It was a sleepless night when I decided to draw a 10 minutes doodle on a piece paper. It turned out to be so cute after I colored it in yellow pastel with photoshop. Gotta do this more often! :)

1. I want something light and something blue
2. So excited for 24th of June till 13th of July!
3. No need explanation?
4. This is probably the most impossible one :")
5. I've been stumbled upon this adorable bag since month. Should I get the pink one? Or gold?
6. I want red or brown or blue one. Hmmm.
7. I gained too much :(:(:(
8. Haven't tried one
9. A pocket camera from sony

cheers.
Joan

2 comments:

  1. i also craving over cambridge satchels... but don't know where to buy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! you drew that and scanned it? wow

    ReplyDelete