Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Earlybird

First of all, Happy Leap Day people!! Second of all, just like another teen at my age, I've been so addicted to Instagram lately. I've knew it a long time ago but I just got the idea of how it works and as more people especially my friends have one, it is consider to be more useful. I find it so handy, either for editing photos or stalking famous people :p I can tell that all my photos in blog are made in instagram since i don't have fine camera pocket neither SLR. Feel free to follow my account: AdrianaJoan

Anyway my current favourite filter is earlybird. Here's some of the pictures

eye make up by my mom

all time fave - blueberry and cheese pancake

chicken with cheese pancake

gaudi top / zara clutch and skirt / next flat
colorful xiao long bao in dynasty paradise

cute quotes in beatrice quarters

banana caramel cake at ninety nine

 kind of mini kue sus

B favourite dessert, Macha Zen at MOF

Fried tape with ogura ice cream at garden xxi

Tea time!

Pattern

''When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.''

Helen Keller

xx,
Joan Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment